Biofitea - Herbal Dietary Tea
Biofitea 30 pieces per box.
Biofit Tea is made from first class Senna herb carefully processed to comply with the meticulous international standards of herbal teapreparation.
It reduces weight by flushing out the unwanted fats and toxins from the body.
Each tea bag contains 75% Senna Leaves and 25% Senna Pods.
- No chemical solution added
- Regular consumption promotes not only a slimmer and sexy figure but also a healthy digestive system.
- For best result, drink Biofit tea before bedtime
Place of Origin
Senna Leaves & Senna Pods
Next business day dispatch - 10:00 pm cut off time.
Standard: 4 to 8 business days
Express: 1 to 4 business days
Please note: Auspost may experience delays specially during peak seasons.